Thursday, June 23, 2011

just erghh

Im sat here trying to revise for a physics exam and i just cant do it.I just dont have the drive or the willpower to force myself to trawl through gauss's and faradys laws and capacitance and all that bullshit.
I havent slept in 2 days and I just feel completly frazzled with it all.
I just want to sleep,I wanna rest my eyes and get rid of this feeling of crying that comes with being so tired your working to keep your eyes open.
I wanna go to bed but i know that its pointless because I wont fall asleep anyway ill just lie there feeling time go past and thinking about things until my alarm rudely interrupts me!
Atleast this is the last exam tommorow so not sleeping wont be so bad!

The only thing recently thats made me feel awake is seeing my awesome friends! they put a spark in me and I dunno how they do it but i love them all for it:)
I get an even bigger spark when i see this girl at uni :) and i managed to get the balls to as her on a date!

The only thing is now i worry that she didnt realise i was asking her on a date cause i never said the word...I mean im fairly sure she did realise but im not 100% sure....I realy really hope she did, I dread the thought that she didnt realise I really do.
I just feel i need this at the moment, even if it dont work out and its just a date.

I just cant wait for holidays...i only hope i sleep enough to enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment